CBD oil is obtained from the hemp plant (Cannabis Sativa). CBD is extracted from the flowers of the hemp plant using a special extraction process. So, it’s actually not the oil that we extract, but an extract. The product only becomes oil when it is combined with so-called carrier oil (for example coconut oil, hemp oil – obtained from the seeds, or also olive oil). Special hemp varieties are cultivated in our hemp garden, which are listed in the varieties catalog of the EU approval. In these plants and varieties there is no or only a shrinking small proportion of the intoxicating cannabinoid THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), for which hemp/cannabis is widely known. The proportion of cannabinoid CBD, on the other hand, is maximized when breeding these special plants
In general, CBD oil is used to treat a range of chronic ailments, particularly chronic pain, arthritis, and anxiety.
The human body has a so-called endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS system is responsible for regulating certain everyday functions, including the body’s responses to pain, appetite, need for sleep, and the immune system’s response to pathogens and other foreign invaders and infections. Studies have shown that CBD oil affects the receptors in the ECS system. The components of CBD oil have anti-inflammatory effects and also act on other neurotransmitters in the body that are responsible for the feeling of chronic pain.
Sense CBD Oil is a Full Spectrum CBD Oil, this means it contains a full range of the beneficial compounds contained in the hemp plant. These compounds include:
- CBD – Cannabidiol, is a chemical compound from the Cannabid sativa plant, also known as the Hemp plant. CBD is not psychoactive.
- THC – THC, also called tetrahydrocannabinol, is the compound in cannabis that is psychoactive and gives you the feeling of being high.
- CBN – Cannabinol, or CBN, is another cannabinoid in the cannabis plant.
- CBG – Cannabigerol, or CBG, is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid. Studies show that CBG works to fight inflammation, pain, nausea
- CBC – CBC is short for cannabichromene. It’s the third most abundant cannabinoid in the hemp plant after CBD and THC. CBC is non psychoactive
CBD oils also contain a number of trace elements and minerals:
One you order has been despatched you will receive a tracking number to track the status of your order.
All orders made before 1pm will be despatched the same day. Orderers received after 1pm will be despatched the following day. All orders are shipped 1st class and should be with you within 2-3 working days at the latest. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if your order has not arrived within this timeframe.
All orders are shipped using Royal MailFirst Class shipping.